The Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (0-2) on Friday, December 4, 2020 at Williams Arena as big, 12.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on BTN. The matchup's over/under is set at 69.5.
Minnesota vs North Dakota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Golden Gophers points and assists leader is Marcus Carr. He racks up 29.7 points per game and adds 5.0 assists.
- Liam Robbins paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Carr paces the Golden Gophers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Golden Gophers steals leader is Jarvis Omersa, who grabs 2.3 per game. Robbins leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca scored 14.3 points per game last season, while grabbing 8.9 rebounds per game and averaging 1.6 assists per game.
- A season ago, De'Sean Allen-Eikens knocked down 1.2 threes per game.
- Allen-Eikens nicked 0.6 steals per game. Rebraca collected 1.0 block a game.
Minnesota vs North Dakota: Last Meeting
Minnesota vs North Dakota (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Golden Gophers recorded just 3.7 fewer points per game (71.1) than the Fightin' Hawks gave up (74.8).
- Minnesota finished 12-0-1 against the spread and 12-2 overall last season in games it scored more than 74.8 points.
- When North Dakota's opponents put up more than 71.1 points last season, it finished 3-14 against the spread and 3-16 overall.
- The Fightin' Hawks put up an average of 74.8 points per game last year, 8.5 more points than the 66.3 the Golden Gophers gave up.
- When it scored more than 66.3 points last season, North Dakota went 9-0 against the spread and 15-10 overall.
- Minnesota's record was 2-0-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it gave up more than 74.8 points last season.
- The Golden Gophers put up a total of 150 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 4.8 per game), and the Fightin' Hawks out-scored opponents by just three points on the season (zero more per game).
- The Golden Gophers and the Fightin' Hawks rebounded at a similar rate last season (35.5 and 32.7 boards per game, respectively).
- Minnesota was 14-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Dakota was 1-10 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Golden Gophers averaged 9.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Fightin' Hawks by 2.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Golden Gophers were 11-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fightin' Hawks were 5-8 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tended to win the rebounding battle last season. Minnesota recorded an average rebounding margin of +2.5 rebounds per game, and North Dakota averaged a margin of +2.7 rebounds.