The Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-0) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (1-3) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Williams Arena as 4-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPU. The matchup has an over/under of 70.5.
Minnesota vs Boston College Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Minnesota and Boston College
Minnesota and Boston College Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Golden Gophers points and assists leader is Marcus Carr. He scores 29.7 points per game and dishes out 5.0 assists.
- Liam Robbins paces Minnesota with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Carr knocks down 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Golden Gophers.
- Jarvis Omersa leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Robbins collects 1.0 block a game to pace the Golden Gophers.
Boston College Leaders
- The Eagles leader in scoring is Wynston Tabbs with 15.5 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds per game and 0.8 assists per game.
- The Boston College leaders in rebounds and assists are Steffon Mitchell (7.8 rebounds per game) and Makai Ashton-Langford (2.5 assists per game).
- Jay Heath makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Mitchell is at the top of Boston College's steals hierarchy with 2.5 steals per game and CJ Felder leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Minnesota vs Boston College: Last Meeting
Minnesota vs Boston College (Last 1 Games)
- The 82.5 points the Golden Gophers score per game are just 0.7 more points than the Eagles give up (81.8).
- When Minnesota scores more than 81.8 points, it is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Boston College has compiled a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 82.5 points.
- The Eagles' 74.8 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 68.2 the Golden Gophers allow.
- Boston College has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
- Minnesota has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 74.8 points.
- The Golden Gophers have scored a total of 57 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14.3 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 28 total points, -7 per game).
- The Golden Gophers average 39 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 7.5 boards per contest.
- The Golden Gophers are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Eagles are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Golden Gophers collect 12.2 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by 5.2 rebounds per game.
- When the Golden Gophers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles are 1-1.
- The Golden Gophers find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game, and the Eagles struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -3.