The Florida International Panthers (7-3) visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-4) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Murphy Athletic Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Panthers are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 150.
Florida International vs Middle Tennessee Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida International and Middle Tennessee
Florida International and Middle Tennessee Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida International Leaders
- The Panthers points and assists leader is Antonio Daye. He scores 17.9 points per game and records 5.8 assists.
- Dimon Carrigan paces Florida International with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Eric Lovett leads the Panthers with a team-high 3.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Daye leads the team with 2.7 steals per game. Carrigan collects 2.9 blocks a contest to pace Florida International.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- The Blue Raiders go-to guy, Dontrell Shuler, leads the team in both scoring (11.7 points per game) and assists (2.8 assists per game).
- Jo'Vontae Millner has the top spot on the Blue Raiders rebounding leaderboard, averaging 6.0 boards per game while adding 8.6 points per game.
- Jordan Davis averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Blue Raiders.
- Davis leads the Panthers with 2.7 steals per game and Millner is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Florida International vs Middle Tennessee: Last 2 Meetings
The Panthers are 2-0 against the Blue Raiders in the last two meetings between the two teams. The Panthers have covered the spread more often than not against the Blue Raiders, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Florida International vs Middle Tennessee (Last 2 Games)
- The 85.7 points per game the Panthers score are 21.5 more points than the Blue Raiders give up (64.2).
- Florida International is 7-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- In games Middle Tennessee allows more than 85.7 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Blue Raiders score an average of 62.8 points per game, 9.6 fewer points than the 72.4 the Panthers give up to opponents.
- Middle Tennessee is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.4 points.
- Florida International has a 6-3 record overall and an ATS record of 4-3 in games when its opponents score more than 62.8 points.
- The Panthers have put up a total of 133 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.3 per game), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -1.4 per game).
- The Panthers average 31.7 rebounds per game, -5.1 boards per contest fewer than the Blue Raiders.
- The Blue Raiders are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Panthers are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Panthers and the Blue Raiders are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10.5 and 11.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Blue Raiders are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Panthers are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Florida International struggles on the boards with an average rebounding margin of -1.9 rebounds per game, however Middle Tennessee helps itself, averaging a margin of 0.5.