The No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (10-0) will try to continue a 10-game winning streak when they host the No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (10-2) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Crisler Center as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 134.5 in the matchup.
Michigan vs Wisconsin Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Michigan and Wisconsin
Michigan and Wisconsin Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in scoring (18.0 points per game) and rebounding (8.1 rebounds per game).
- Mike Smith paces the squad with 5.3 assists per game.
- The Wolverines are led by Isaiah Livers from long distance. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Eli Brooks leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Dickinson collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace the Wolverines.
- D'Mitrik Trice holds the top spot on the Badgers scoring and assist lists, putting up 14.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.
- Micah Potter collects all of the boards and is the Wisconsin leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.0 per game.
- Trice is tops from three-point range for the Badgers, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Tyler Wahl leads the Wolverines with 1.0 steals per game and Nate Reuvers is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Michigan vs Wisconsin: Last 3 Meetings
The Badgers lead the last three head-to-head matchups 2-1 over the Wolverines. The Badgers have covered the spread more often than not against the Wolverines, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Michigan vs Wisconsin (Last 3 Games)
- The 82.5 points per game the Wolverines record are 21 more points than the Badgers give up (61.5).
- Michigan is 10-0 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 61.5 points.
- When Wisconsin gives up more than 82.5 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Badgers' 76.5 points per game are 9.5 more points than the 67 the Wolverines give up.
- Wisconsin has compiled a 10-0 overall record and a 9-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67 points.
- Michigan's record is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 76.5 points to its opponents.
- The Wolverines have scored a total of 155 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.5 per game), and the Badgers have out-scored opponents by 180 points on the season (15 more per game).
- The Wolverines and the Badgers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39 and 34.8 boards per game, respectively).
- When Michigan earns the rebounding advantage they are 9-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Wisconsin is 5-1.
- The Wolverines average 8.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Badgers by 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- When the Wolverines grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Badgers are 4-0.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Wolverines record an average rebounding margin of +9.9 rebounds per game, and the Badgers average a margin of +2.6 rebounds.