The Michigan Wolverines (4-0) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (3-2) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Crisler Center. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total for the matchup is 69.
Michigan vs Toledo Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Michigan and Toledo
Michigan and Toledo Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Isaiah Livers leads the Wolverines in scoring, racking up 16.3 points per game.
- Franz Wagner paces Michigan with 7.5 rebounds per game and Mike Smith leads the team with 4.8 assists per outing.
- The Wolverines are led by Chaundee Brown from long distance. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- The Wolverines steals leader is Eli Brooks, who collects 1.0 per game. Livers leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Marreon Jackson holds the top spot on the Rockets scoring and assist lists, tallying 16.0 points and 5.6 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr holds the top spot on the Rockets rebounding leaderboard, averaging 8.2 boards per game while adding 15.8 points per game.
- The Rockets are paced by Spencer Littleson from long distance -- he connects on 3.6 shots from downtown per game.
- Jackson is at the top of Toledo's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Jonathan Komagum leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Wolverines record 85.2 points per game, 20.2 more points than the 65 the Rockets give up.
- Michigan has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 65 points.
- Toledo has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it allows more than 85.2 points.
- The Rockets score an average of 74.6 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 69 the Wolverines give up.
- In games it scores more than 69 points, Toledo is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Michigan is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 74.6 points.
- The Wolverines have totaled 65 more points than their opponents this season (16.2 per game on average), and the Rockets have scored 48 more points than their opponents (9.6 per game).
- The Wolverines and the Rockets rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 43.5 and 39 boards per game, respectively.
- When Michigan earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Toledo is 2-0.
- The Wolverines average 10.8 offensive boards per game, -1.6 rebounds fewer than the Rockets.
- The Rockets are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wolverines are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Michigan records an average rebounding margin of +13 rebounds per game. Toledo averages a margin of +0.8 rebounds.