The No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (6-0) will look to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-4) on Friday, December 25, 2020 at Pinnacle Bank Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on BTN. The point total is 150 in the matchup.
Michigan vs Nebraska Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Michigan and Nebraska
Michigan and Nebraska Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Wolverines points and rebounds leader is Hunter Dickinson. He puts up 15.7 points per game and pulls down 7.3 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Mike Smith's 4.8 per game.
- The Wolverines are paced by Isaiah Livers from long distance -- he knocks down 2.2 shots from downtown per game.
- Michigan's blocks leader is Dickinson, who collects 1.7 per game. Franz Wagner leads the team averaging 0.8 steals an outing.
- Dalano Banton is number one on the Cornhuskers leaderboard in both rebounds (7.8 per game) and assists (5.5 per game).
- Teddy Allen scores 17.4 points per game to pace Nebraska.
- Allen is tops from three-point range for the Cornhuskers, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Cornhuskers leaders in steals and blocks are Allen (2.5 steals per game) and Banton (1.1 blocks per game).
Michigan vs Nebraska: Last 3 Meetings
Michigan leads the past three matchups 3-0 over Nebraska. The Wolverines have covered the spread more often than not against the Cornhuskers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Michigan vs Nebraska (Last 3 Games)
- The Wolverines average 13.1 more points per game (82.3) than the Cornhuskers allow (69.2).
- When Michigan scores more than 69.2 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Nebraska has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 82.3 points.
- The Cornhuskers' 78 points per game are 10.5 more points than the 67.5 the Wolverines allow.
- Nebraska is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
- Michigan is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 78 points.
- The Wolverines have totaled 89 more points than their opponents this season (14.8 per game on average), and the Cornhuskers have scored 70 more points than their opponents (8.8 per game).
- The Wolverines and the Cornhuskers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 40.8 and 41 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Nebraska is 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Michigan is 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Wolverines average 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, -2.3 rebounds less than the Cornhuskers.
- When the Cornhuskers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wolverines are 3-0.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Michigan records an average rebounding margin of +9.6 rebounds per game. Nebraska averages a margin of +1.5 rebounds.