The No. 10 Michigan Wolverines (9-0) will attempt to continue a nine-game win streak when they host the No. 16 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-2) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Crisler Center as 7.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on BTN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 149.5.
Michigan vs Minnesota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Michigan and Minnesota
Michigan and Minnesota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in scoring (16.9 points per game) and rebounding (8.1 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Mike Smith's 5.2 per game.
- Isaiah Livers averages 2.1 made threes per game to pace the Wolverines.
- Michigan's steals leader is Franz Wagner, who averages 1.1 per game. Dickinson leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Marcus Carr holds the top spot on the Golden Gophers scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.1 points and 5.9 assists per game.
- Liam Robbins collects all of the boards and is the Minnesota leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.6 per game.
- Carr knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Golden Gophers.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Jarvis Omersa (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Robbins (2.8 per game).
Michigan vs Minnesota: Last 3 Meetings
The Wolverines have a 2-1 record in the last three games against the Golden Gophers. The Golden Gophers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Wolverines.
Michigan vs Minnesota (Last 3 Games)
- The 82.6 points per game the Wolverines average are 10.1 more points than the Golden Gophers allow (72.5).
- Michigan is 8-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- Minnesota is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when giving up more than 82.6 points.
- The Golden Gophers score an average of 81.6 points per game, 13.5 more points than the 68.1 the Wolverines allow.
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, Minnesota is 7-0-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Michigan is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 81.6 points.
- The Wolverines have totaled 130 more points than their opponents this season (14.5 per game on average), and the Golden Gophers have scored 109 more points than their opponents (9.1 per game).
- The Wolverines and the Golden Gophers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 39.6 and 38.8 boards per game, respectively.
- Michigan is 8-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Minnesota is 2-2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Wolverines average 8.9 offensive boards per game, -2.1 rebounds fewer than the Golden Gophers.
- The Golden Gophers are 2-3-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wolverines are 4-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Michigan records an average rebounding margin of +10.3 rebounds per game, and Minnesota averages a margin of -0.4 rebounds.