The No. 16 Michigan Wolverines (7-0) are favored (-2) to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Maryland Terrapins (6-3) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at XFINITY Center. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Michigan vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Michigan and Maryland
Michigan and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Wolverines scoring leader is Isaiah Livers, who contributes 15.4 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Hunter Dickinson's 8.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Smith's 5.0 assists per game .
- Livers is the top three-point shooter for the Wolverines, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Michigan's steals leader is Eli Brooks, who grabs 1.0 per game. Dickinson leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks an outing.
- Eric Ayala owns the Terrapins top spot in scoring with 14.7 points per game and also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- The Terrapins leaders in rebounds and assists are Donta Scott (6.9 rebounds per game) and Darryl Morsell (2.9 assists per game).
- Scott averages 1.6 made threes per game to pace the Terrapins.
- Nobody on Maryland grabs more steals than Hakim Hart (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Chol Marial (1.0 per game).
Michigan vs Maryland: Last 3 Meetings
The Wolverines have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the Terrapins. The Terrapins have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Wolverines.
Michigan vs Maryland (Last 3 Games)
- The Wolverines score 16.9 more points per game (82) than the Terrapins allow (65.1).
- Michigan has a 6-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- Maryland is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 82 points.
- The Terrapins' 74.6 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 67.7 the Wolverines allow.
- Maryland has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Michigan has an ATS record of 1-0 and a 1-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.6 points.
- The Wolverines have totaled 100 more points than their opponents this season (14.3 per game on average), and the Terrapins have scored 85 more points than their opponents (9.5 per game).
- The Wolverines average 40.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Terrapins by 5.3 boards per contest.
- The Wolverines are 6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Terrapins are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Wolverines and the Terrapins are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging nine and 8.4 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Wolverines are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Terrapins are 3-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Michigan records an average rebounding margin of +10.0 rebounds per game. Maryland averages a margin of +4.2 rebounds.