The Michigan Wolverines (3-0) are favored (-6) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the UCF Knights (1-0) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Crisler Center. The contest airs on BTN. The point total in the matchup is set at 66.5.
Michigan vs UCF Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Isaiah Livers leads the Wolverines in scoring, putting up 20.0 points per game.
- Mike Smith leads Michigan with 5.0 assists per game and Franz Wagner paces the squad with 8.3 rebounds per outing.
- Livers knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Wolverines.
- Michigan's steals leader is Wagner, who grabs 1.3 per game. Livers leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Darin Green Jr. put up 10.1 points per game last season.
- Brandon Mahan notched 7.5 rebounds per game and Darius Perry averaged 2.5 assists per game .
- Green had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Dre Fuller Jr. recorded 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
- Last year, the Wolverines scored 75 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 67.9 the Knights gave up.
- When Michigan put up more than 67.9 points last season, it went 14-0 against the spread and 18-5 overall.
- UCF went 2-5-1 against the spread and 2-7 overall last season when giving up more than 75 points.
- The Knights averaged only 0.6 more points per game last year (68.9) than the Wolverines allowed (68.3).
- UCF went 8-0-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scored more than 68.3 points last season.
- Michigan went 3-10 against the spread and 5-9 overall last season when it allowed more than 68.9 points.
- The Wolverines out-scored their opponents by a total of 210 points last season (6.7 points per game on average), and the Knights put up 30 more points than their opponents on the year (one per game).
- The Wolverines and the Knights rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 33 and 31.5 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Wolverines were 9-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Knights were 2-6 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Wolverines averaged 7.4 offensive boards per game, -1.3 rebounds fewer than the Knights.
- The Knights were 6-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wolverines were 7-4 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- The Wolverines found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +1.1 rebounds per game, and the Knights struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -0.5.