The Miami (OH) RedHawks (3-3) are at home in MAC play against the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The RedHawks are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 129.5 points.
Miami (OH) vs Northern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Miami (OH) and Northern Illinois
Miami (OH) and Northern Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands leads the RedHawks in points and assists. He contributes 11.3 points per game while adding 2.8 assists.
- Miami (OH)'s rebounding leader is Dalonte Brown, who grabs 7.5 per game.
- Brown connects on 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the RedHawks.
- Dae Dae Grant leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Precious Ayah collects 1.0 block an outing to pace the RedHawks.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran has the top Huskies spot in two categories: scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- Kaleb Thornton has the title of Northern Illinois assist leader, dishing out 2.3 assists per game this season.
- Trendon Hankerson leads the Huskies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Cochran is at the top of Northern Illinois' steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Zool Kueth leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Miami (OH) vs Northern Illinois: Last 3 Meetings
The Huskies have a 2-1 record in the last three games against the RedHawks. The RedHawks have beat the spread more often than not against the Huskies, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Miami (OH) vs Northern Illinois (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Miami (OH) has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 129.5, in 66.7% of its six games this season.
2020-21 Northern Illinois games have gone over Saturday's total on three of six occasions (50%).
The two teams combine to score 127.3 points per game, 2.2 less than the over/under in this contest.
These two squads surrender a combined 147.4 points per game, 17.9 more than this contest's over/under.
RedHawks games this season feature an average total of 137 points, a number 7.5 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 137.7 PPG average total in Huskies games this season is 8.2 points more than this game's over/under.