The Pittsburgh Panthers (4-1) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (3-1) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Watsco Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ACCN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 64.
Pittsburgh vs Miami (FL) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Pittsburgh and Miami (FL)
Pittsburgh and Miami (FL) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Justin Champagnie leads the Panthers in points and rebounds. He contributes 19.3 points per game while tacking on 11.3 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Xavier Johnson's 7.3 per game.
- Ithiel Horton makes 1.8 threes per game to lead the Panthers.
- Au'Diese Toney leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Karim Coulibaly collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace Pittsburgh.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in scoring is Isaiah Wong with 16.0 points per game. He also adds 7.3 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to Miami (FL) leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Harlond Beverly with 9.3 rebounds per game and Chris Lykes with 5.0 assists per game.
- Lykes makes a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game for the Hurricanes.
- Nobody on Miami (FL) grabs more steals than Beverly (2.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Nysier Brooks (1.3 per game).
Pittsburgh vs Miami (FL): Last 3 Meetings
Miami (FL) leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Pittsburgh. In those matchups with the Panthers, the Hurricanes have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Pittsburgh vs Miami (FL) (Last 3 Games)
- The Panthers record 76 points per game, 16.2 more points than the 59.8 the Hurricanes give up.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 59.8 points.
- When Miami (FL) allows more than 76 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Hurricanes' 69.8 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 66.6 the Panthers give up.
- Miami (FL) has gone 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
- Pittsburgh's record is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows more than 69.8 points to its opponents.
- The Panthers have put up a total of 47 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.4 per game), and the Hurricanes have out-scored opponents by 40 points on the season (10 more per game).
- The Panthers average 43.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hurricanes by 11.6 boards per contest.
- When Pittsburgh earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Miami (FL) is 1-0.
- The Panthers average 15.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Hurricanes by 7.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Panthers are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hurricanes are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Panthers record an average rebounding margin of +9.4 rebounds per game, and the Hurricanes average a margin of +6.4 rebounds.