The Boston College Eagles (2-9) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (5-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Silvio Conte Forum as just 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Miami (FL) vs Boston College Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Miami (FL) and Boston College
Miami (FL) and Boston College Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Miami (FL) Leaders
- The Hurricanes scoring leader is Isaiah Wong, who contributes 17.5 points per game.
- Harlond Beverly leads Miami (FL) with 3.8 assists per game and Nysier Brooks paces the team with 6.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Matt Cross is the top three-point shooter for the Hurricanes, hitting 1.6 per game.
- Miami (FL)'s blocks leader is Brooks, who records 1.1 per game. Beverly leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
Boston College Leaders
- Wynston Tabbs outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 13.3 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game this season.
- The Eagles leaders in rebounds and assists are Steffon Mitchell (6.5 rebounds per game) and Makai Ashton-Langford (2.7 assists per game).
- Tabbs paces the Eagles with a team-high 2.2 made three-pointers per game.
- The Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Ashton-Langford (1.8 steals per game) and CJ Felder (1.8 blocks per game).
Miami (FL) vs Boston College: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Miami (FL) and Boston College is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The Hurricanes have beat the spread more often than not against the Eagles, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Miami (FL) vs Boston College (Last 2 Games)
- The 67.9 points per game the Hurricanes average are 11.6 fewer points than the Eagles give up (79.5).
- When Miami (FL) totals more than 79.5 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Boston College has a 2-4-1 record against the spread and a 0-8 record overall when giving up more than 67.9 points.
- The Eagles score an average of 71.9 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 64.5 the Hurricanes allow.
- Boston College is 2-6 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
- Miami (FL) is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 71.9 points.
- The Hurricanes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 34 points this season (3.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Eagles have out-scored them by 83 more points on the year (7.6 per game).
- The Hurricanes average 37.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 6.2 boards per contest.
- When Miami (FL) earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Boston College is 3-4.
- The Hurricanes grab 9.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by 1.1 rebounds per game.
- The Hurricanes are 2-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Eagles are 3-1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Miami (FL) records an average rebounding margin of +4.3 rebounds per game, and Boston College averages a margin of -4.2 rebounds.