Chris Lykes leads the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (2-0) against the Purdue Boilermakers (3-1) after putting up 20 points in an 82-60 win over Stetson. The Hurricanes are 0.5-point favorites in the matchup on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on ESP2. The matchup has an over/under of 66.5.
Miami (FL) vs Purdue Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Elijah Olaniyi averaged 18.0 points per game last season and added 6.5 rebounds a contest.
- Lykes averaged 2.4 assists per game.
- Last season, Lykes knocked down 2.0 threes per game.
- Olaniyi nicked 1.6 steals per game. Sam Waardenburg collected 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Sasha Stefanovic holds the top spot on the Boilermakers scoring and assist lists, putting up 14.0 points and 3.8 assists per game.
- The Boilermakers leading rebounder is Trevion Williams with 11.0 per game. He also scores 10.5 points per game.
- The Boilermakers are led by Stefanovic from long distance -- he connects on 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- Nobody on Purdue grabs more steals than Mason Gillis (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Zach Edey (0.8 per game).
- Last year, the Hurricanes averaged 8.6 more points per game (71.2) than the Boilermakers allowed (62.6).
- Miami (FL) went 13-0 against the spread and 15-8 overall last season when scoring more than 62.6 points.
- When Purdue allowed more than 71.2 points last season, it went 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Boilermakers scored five fewer points per game last year (68.2) than the Hurricanes gave up to opponents (73.2).
- Purdue went 8-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread when it scored more than 73.2 points last season.
- Miami (FL) went 4-14 against the spread and 6-13 overall when it gave up more than 68.2 points last season.
- The Hurricanes had a negative point differential last season (-63 total points, -2 per game), while the Boilermakers scored 172 more points than their opponents (5.6 per game).
- The Hurricanes and the Boilermakers grabbed rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (31 and 33.8 boards per game, respectively).
- Purdue was 11-7-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Miami (FL) was 6-11 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Hurricanes averaged 7.7 offensive boards per game, -3.2 rebounds fewer than the Boilermakers.
- The Boilermakers were 8-13-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hurricanes were 9-8 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Miami (FL) was lackluster on the boards with an average rebounding margin of -4.4 rebounds per game. However Purdue helped itself, averaging a margin of 4.5.