The Merrimack Warriors (0-0) host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-2) in a matchup of NEC teams at Hammel Court, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Warriors are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is set at 132.5.
Merrimack vs Sacred Heart Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Devin Jensen averaged 7.5 points per game last season.
- Mikey Watkins collected 1.7 assists a game and Jordan Minor grabbed 4.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Jensen was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Watkins swiped 1.9 steals per game. Minor collected 1.0 block an outing.
Sacred Heart Leaders
- The Pioneers go-to guy, Tyler Thomas, leads the team in both scoring (19.4 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Bryce Johnson is the Sacred Heart leader with 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Thomas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pioneers, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Sacred Heart grabs more steals than Alex Watson (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Cantavio Dutreil (1.0 per game).
Merrimack vs Sacred Heart: Last 2 Meetings
Merrimack has taken both of its games with Sacred Heart. The Warriors have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Pioneers.
Merrimack vs Sacred Heart (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Merrimack and its opponents went over the current 132.5 total in six of 31 games (19.4%) last season
In 78.8% of Sacred Heart games last season (26/33), the total points scored was greater than Friday's over/under of 132.5.
The combined points per game average of the two teams last season, 136.1, is 3.6 points greater than Friday's over/under.
The 129.6 combined points per game that these two squads allowed last season are 2.9 fewer than the 132.5 total in this contest.
Warriors games had an average total of 123 points last season, 9.5 fewer than Friday's over/under.
The 142.8 PPG average total from Pioneers games last season was 10.3 points more than this game's over/under.