The Mercer Bears (6-1) hit the court against the Kennesaw State Owls (3-4) as double-digit, 14.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
Mercer vs Kennesaw State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Mercer and Kennesaw State
Mercer and Kennesaw State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ross Cummings leads the Bears in scoring, putting up 15.4 points per game.
- Neftali Alvarez leads the team with 6.3 assists a game and Felipe Haase paces the squad with 10.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Cummings hits a team-high 3.3 three-pointers per game for the Bears.
- Mercer's steals leader is Alvarez, who grabs 1.3 per game. Maciej Bender leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks an outing.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 17.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- Brandon Stroud's 6.2 rebounds per game and Terrell Burden's 2.8 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Owls rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Rodgers hits a team-high 3.2 three-pointers per game for the Owls.
- The Owls leaders in steals and blocks are Stroud (1.5 steals per game) and Cole Larue (1.0 blocks per game).
Mercer vs Kennesaw State: Last Meeting
Mercer vs Kennesaw State (Last 1 Games)
- The 84.3 points per game the Bears put up are 21.9 more points than the Owls give up (62.4).
- When Mercer puts up more than 62.4 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Kennesaw State is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 84.3 points.
- The Owls put up an average of 69.6 points per game, only 0.1 fewer points than the 69.7 the Bears give up to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 69.7 points, Kennesaw State is 0-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Mercer has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 3-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.6 points.
- The Bears have out-scored their opponents by a total of 102 points this season (14.6 points per game on average), and the Owls have put up 50 more points than their opponents on the year (7.2 per game).
- The Bears and the Owls rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 41.6 and 39 boards per game, respectively.
- When Mercer earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Kennesaw State is 2-2.
- The Bears and the Owls are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10.7 and 10.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Bears are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Owls are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Mercer records an average rebounding margin of +8.7 rebounds per game. Kennesaw State averages a margin of +5.1 rebounds.