The UCF Knights (3-3) host the Memphis Tigers (6-4) as 1-point favorites after Darius Perry put up 23 points in the Knights 68-61 loss to South Florida. The matchup airs on ESPU at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Memphis vs UCF Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Memphis and UCF
Memphis and UCF Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Tigers scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who contributes 13.3 points per game.
- Memphis is led in rebounding by Moussa Cisse's 7.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Alex Lomax's 4.0 assists per game .
- The 2.5 three-pointers Nolley makes per game are a team-high mark for the Tigers.
- Memphis' blocks leader is Cisse, who collects 1.9 per game. Lomax leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- Dre Fuller Jr. averages 5.8 rebounds per game, 3.2 assists per game, and 7.2 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Knights in both rebounds and assists.
- Brandon Mahan holds the title of UCF's top scorer by putting up 17.5 points per game.
- Darin Green Jr. averages 2.3 made threes per game to lead the Knights.
- Isaiah Adams is at the top of UCF's steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and C.J. Walker leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
Memphis vs UCF: Last 3 Meetings
The Tigers have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Knights. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Tigers and the Knights have a 0-0-1 ATS record.
Memphis vs UCF (Last 3 Games)
- The Tigers score 72.1 points per contest, just 3.8 more points than the 68.3 the Knights give up to opponents.
- When Memphis scores more than 68.3 points, it is 5-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- UCF has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when giving up more than 72.1 points.
- The Knights put up only 2.1 more points per game (66.2) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (64.1).
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, UCF is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 3-2 and a 2-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.2 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 80 points this season (eight points per game on average), and opponents of the Knights have out-scored them by only 13 more points on the year (2.1 per game).
- The Tigers average 41.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Knights by 10.1 boards per contest.
- The Tigers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Knights are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Tigers collect 13.5 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Knights by five rebounds per game.
- The Tigers are 5-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Knights are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Tigers find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game, and the Knights struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.9.