The Tulane Green Wave (4-0) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Memphis Tigers (4-3) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Devlin Fieldhouse. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESP2. The matchup has an over/under set at 63.5 points.
Memphis vs Tulane Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Memphis and Tulane
Memphis and Tulane Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Landers Nolley II leads the Tigers scoring 17.4 points per game.
- Alex Lomax leads the team with 3.8 assists a game and Moussa Cisse paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- Nolley II knocks down a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Tigers.
- Damion Baugh leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Cisse collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Memphis.
- Jaylen Forbes owns the Green Wave top spot in scoring with 15.5 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Tulane leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Kevin Cross with 5.5 rebounds per game and Jordan Walker with 5.0 assists per game.
- Forbes is tops from three-point range for the Green Wave, knocking down 4.0 threes per game.
- Sion James is at the top of Tulane's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Nobal Days leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Memphis vs Tulane: Last 4 Meetings
The Tigers have a 4-0 record in the last four games against the Green Wave. The Tigers and the Green Wave have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Memphis vs Tulane (Last 4 Games)
- The Tigers average 21.8 more points per game (76.3) than the Green Wave give up (54.5).
- When Memphis puts up more than 54.5 points, it is 4-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Tulane is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when allowing more than 76.3 points.
- The Green Wave score just 0.1 fewer points than the Tigers give up (64.9).
- Tulane has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
- Memphis has a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 2-2 in games when its opponents score more than 64.8 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 80 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.4 per game), and the Green Wave have out-scored opponents by 41 points on the season (10.3 more per game).
- The Tigers average 41.1 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Green Wave by 6.1 boards per contest.
- When Memphis earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tulane is 2-0.
- The Tigers average 13.6 offensive boards per game, more than the Green Wave by 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- When the Tigers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Green Wave are 2-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Memphis records an average rebounding margin of +5.7 rebounds per game. Tulane averages a margin of +1.8 rebounds.