The Memphis Tigers (5-4) host the South Florida Bulls (5-3) in a matchup of AAC teams at FedExForum, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The Bulls are 7-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 136.5 in the matchup.
Memphis vs South Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Memphis and South Florida
Memphis and South Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Tigers scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.7 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Moussa Cisse's 8.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Alex Lomax's 4.1 assists per game .
- Nolley hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Tigers.
- The Tigers steals leader is Lomax, who averages 1.8 per game. Cisse leads the team averaging 1.9 blocks a contest.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins takes the top spot on the Bulls scoring and assist lists, tallying 13.5 points and 3.9 assists per game.
- Alexis Yetna collects all of the boards and is the South Florida leader in rebounds, pulling down 8.0 per game.
- The Bulls are paced by Justin Brown from beyond the arc -- he hits 1.6 shots from downtown per game.
- Collins leads the Tigers with 1.8 steals per game and Michael Durr is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Memphis vs South Florida: Last 3 Meetings
The Bulls lead the last three head-to-head matchups 2-1 over the Tigers. The Tigers and the Bulls have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Memphis vs South Florida (Last 3 Games)
- The 73.7 points per game the Tigers record are only 2.2 more points than the Bulls allow (71.5).
- Memphis is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- South Florida is 0-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 73.7 points.
- The Bulls' 72.2 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 64.9 the Tigers give up.
- South Florida has put together a 4-2 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
- Memphis' record is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.2 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 79 points this season (8.8 points per game on average), and the Bulls have put up only six more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
- The Tigers and the Bulls are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (42.8 and 40.8 boards per game, respectively).
- The Tigers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulls are 0-0-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Tigers and the Bulls collect offensive rebounds at very similar rate (14.1 and 13.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Tigers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 5-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bulls are 0-0-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Memphis records an average rebounding margin of +7.5 rebounds per game. South Florida averages a margin of +8.6 rebounds.