The Memphis Tigers (5-4) are at home in AAC play against the South Florida Bulls (5-3) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Memphis vs South Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Memphis and South Florida
Memphis and South Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Landers Nolley II leads the Tigers in scoring, putting up 13.7 points per game.
- Alex Lomax leads the team with 4.1 assists per game and Moussa Cisse paces the squad with 8.2 rebounds per outing.
- The Tigers are led by Nolley from long distance. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Memphis' steals leader is Lomax, who collects 1.8 per game. Cisse leads the team averaging 1.9 blocks an outing.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins' strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Bulls scoring and assists leaderboards with 13.5 points per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Alexis Yetna is the South Florida leader with 8.0 rebounds per game.
- The Bulls are led by Justin Brown from long distance -- he connects on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Nobody on South Florida grabs more steals than Collins (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Michael Durr (0.8 per game).
Memphis vs South Florida: Last 3 Meetings
The Bulls have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Tigers. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Memphis vs South Florida (Last 3 Games)
- The Tigers score just 2.2 more points per game (73.7) than the Bulls give up (71.5).
- Memphis has a 5-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.5 points.
- In games South Florida allows more than 73.7 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Bulls' 72.2 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 64.9 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.9 points, South Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Memphis has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 in games when its opponents score more than 72.2 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.8 per game), and the Bulls have out-scored opponents by just six points on the season (0.7 more per game).
- The Tigers and the Bulls rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 42.8 and 40.8 boards per game, respectively.
- When Memphis earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, South Florida is 0-0-1.
- The Tigers and the Bulls collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (14.1 and 13.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Tigers are 5-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulls are 0-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Memphis records an average rebounding margin of +7.5 rebounds per game. South Florida averages a margin of +8.6 rebounds.