The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-5) are big, 24.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Tigers (3-2) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at FedExForum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has a point total of 78.
Memphis vs Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Memphis and Mississippi Valley State
Memphis and Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 24.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Mississippi Valley State
- Landers Nolley II leads the Tigers scoring 17.4 points per game.
- Memphis is led in rebounding by Moussa Cisse's 7.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Alex Lomax's 3.8 assists per game .
- Nolley II averages 3.0 made threes per game to pace the Tigers.
- Memphis' blocks leader is Cisse, who averages 1.8 per game. Damion Baugh leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- The Delta Devils leader in scoring is Kam'ron Cunningham with 14.4 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds per game and 1.2 assists per game.
- Alex Perry's 4.6 rebounds per game and Caleb Hunter's 3.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Delta Devils rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Cunningham knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Delta Devils.
- The Delta Devils leaders in steals and blocks are Terry Collins (2.0 steals per game) and Treylan Smith (0.8 blocks per game).
- The 73.8 points per game the Tigers put up are 34 fewer points than the Delta Devils give up (107.8).
- Memphis has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 107.8 points.
- In games Mississippi Valley State allows more than 73.8 points, it is 0-5 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Delta Devils' 60.6 points per game are just 4.0 fewer points than the 64.6 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Mississippi Valley State has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-1 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
- Memphis is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows more than 60.6 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 46 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.2 per game), while the Delta Devils have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 236 total points, -47.2 per game).
- The Tigers average 38.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Delta Devils by 10 boards per contest.
- When Memphis earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Mississippi Valley State is 0-5.
- The Tigers average 10.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Delta Devils by 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Tigers are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Delta Devils are 0-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Memphis finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +0.8 rebounds per game. Mississippi Valley State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -21.6.