The No. 19 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-0) are 1.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Maryland Terrapins (4-1) on Monday, December 14, 2020 at XFINITY Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on BTN. The point total is 65 in the matchup.
Maryland vs Rutgers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Maryland and Rutgers
Maryland and Rutgers Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Terrapins scoring leader is Eric Ayala, who averages 15.3 points per game.
- Maryland is led in rebounding by Donta Scott's 7.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Aaron Wiggins' 3.8 assists per game .
- Hakim Hart connects on 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Terrapins.
- Ayala leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Chol Marial collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace the Terrapins.
- Ron Harper Jr. is at the top of the Scarlet Knights scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 21.0 points per game and 7.7 rebounds per game this season.
- The Scarlet Knights assist leader is Paul Mulcahy with 6.0 assists per game.
- Harper Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Scarlet Knights, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Rutgers grabs more steals than Jacob Young (2.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Johnson (3.3 per game).
Maryland vs Rutgers: Last 3 Meetings
The Terrapins are 2-1 against the Scarlet Knights in the last three meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Terrapins, the Scarlet Knights have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Maryland vs Rutgers (Last 3 Games)
- The Terrapins score 77.4 points per game, 11.6 more points than the 65.8 the Scarlet Knights allow.
- When Maryland scores more than 65.8 points, it is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Rutgers is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when giving up more than 77.4 points.
- The Scarlet Knights' 82.8 points per game are 22 more points than the 60.8 the Terrapins allow.
- In games when it scores more than 60.8 points, Rutgers is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Maryland is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 82.8 points.
- The Terrapins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 83 points this season (16.6 points per game on average), and the Scarlet Knights have put up 68 more points than their opponents on the year (17 per game).
- The Terrapins average 35.4 rebounds per game, -8.8 boards per contest fewer than the Scarlet Knights.
- When Rutgers earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Maryland is 0-1.
- The Terrapins average 8 offensive rebounds per game, -3.8 rebounds less than the Scarlet Knights.
- The Scarlet Knights are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Terrapins are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Maryland records an average rebounding margin of +seven rebounds per game. Rutgers averages a margin of +12.2 rebounds.