The Maryland Terrapins (4-2) host the La Salle Explorers (3-4) as heavy, 16.5-point favorites after Donta Scott went off for 20 points in the Terrapins 74-60 loss to Rutgers. The game airs on BTN at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The point total is set at 134 for the matchup.
Maryland vs La Salle Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Maryland and La Salle
Maryland and La Salle Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Eric Ayala leads the Terrapins in scoring, putting up 13.2 points per game.
- Scott paces Maryland with 7.2 rebounds a game and Aaron Wiggins leads the squad with 3.3 assists per contest.
- The Terrapins are led by Scott from long distance. He connects on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Maryland's steals leader is Ayala, who averages 1.3 per game. Galin Smith leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
La Salle Leaders
- The Explorers leader in scoring is David Beatty with 10.4 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to La Salle leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jack Clark with 6.9 rebounds per game and Jhamir Brickus with 2.7 assists per game.
- Beatty leads the Explorers with a team-high 1.6 made three-pointers per game.
- Brickus leads the Terrapins with 1.3 steals per game and Clifton Moore is their top shot blocker with 2.2 blocks per game.
- The Terrapins average 8.4 more points per game (74.5) than the Explorers give up (66.1).
- When Maryland puts up more than 66.1 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- In games La Salle allows more than 74.5 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Explorers put up just 1.3 more points per game (64.3) than the Terrapins give up to opponents (63).
- La Salle is 1-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it scores more than 63 points.
- Maryland is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 64.3 points.
- The Terrapins have totaled 69 more points than their opponents this season (11.5 per game on average), while the Explorers have been out-scored by 13 total points (1.8 per game average differential).
- The Terrapins and the Explorers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.2 and 34.4 boards per game, respectively).
- When Maryland earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, La Salle is 0-4.
- The Terrapins average 9 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Explorers by 1.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Terrapins are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Explorers are 1-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Maryland finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +7.0 rebounds per game. La Salle struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -2.3.