The Marshall Thundering Herd (5-1) host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-3) as heavy, 13.5-point favorites after Jannson Williams went off for 24 points in the Thundering Herd 85-71 victory over Robert Morris. The matchup is at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The matchup's point total is 155.5.
Marshall vs UNC Asheville Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Marshall and UNC Asheville
Marshall and UNC Asheville Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Taevion Kinsey leads the Thundering Herd scoring 21.0 points per game.
- Marshall is led in rebounding by Andrew Taylor's 6.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Jarrod West's 7.0 assists per game .
- Williams makes a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Thundering Herd.
- Marshall's steals leader is West, who grabs 3.7 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks a game.
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Tajion Jones outpaced his teammates on the Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 17.8 points per game. He adds 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game this season.
- Jamon Battle's 5.2 rebounds per game and Trent Stephney's 5.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Bulldogs rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Jones leads the Bulldogs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.5 made threes per game.
- Stephney is at the top of UNC Asheville's steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Evan Clayborne leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- The Thundering Herd score nine more points per game (81.5) than the Bulldogs give up (72.5).
- Marshall is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- When UNC Asheville gives up more than 81.5 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Bulldogs score six more points per game (77) than the Thundering Herd give up (71).
- UNC Asheville has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
- Marshall's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 77 points to its opponents.
- The Thundering Herd have totaled 63 more points than their opponents this season (10.5 per game on average), and the Bulldogs have scored 27 more points than their opponents (4.5 per game).
- The Thundering Herd and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.3 and 37.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Thundering Herd are 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 0-0-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Thundering Herd average 8.8 offensive boards per game, -1.5 rebounds fewer than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Thundering Herd are 4-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Marshall records an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game. UNC Asheville averages a margin of +1.6 rebounds.