The Marshall Thundering Herd (4-0) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (4-3) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Cam Henderson Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 70.5 points.
Marshall vs Toledo Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Marshall and Toledo
Marshall and Toledo Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Thundering Herd points and rebounds leader is Taevion Kinsey. He puts up 24.0 points per game and grabs 7.0 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Jarrod West's 8.5 per game.
- The Thundering Herd are led by Jannson Williams from long distance. He knocks down 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- West leads the team with 4.5 steals per game. Obinna Anochili-Killen collects 2.0 blocks a game to pace Marshall.
- Setric Millner Jr leads the team in both scoring (16.0 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Marreon Jackson holds the title of Toledo assist leader, dishing out 5.2 assists per game this season.
- Spencer Littleson knocks down 3.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Rockets.
- Toledo's Jackson has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Jonathan Komagum is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Marshall vs Toledo: Last 3 Meetings
Toledo earned victory in all three of its matchups against Marshall. The Thundering Herd and the Rockets have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Marshall vs Toledo (Last 3 Games)
- The 78.8 points per game the Thundering Herd put up are 11.2 more points than the Rockets give up (67.6).
- When Marshall puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Toledo is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 78.8 points.
- The Rockets put up an average of 72.6 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 64.8 the Thundering Herd allow to opponents.
- Toledo has compiled a 3-2 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
- Marshall is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 72.6 points.
- The Thundering Herd have totaled 56 more points than their opponents this season (14 per game on average), and the Rockets have scored 35 more points than their opponents (five per game).
- The Thundering Herd average 21 rebounds per game, -15 boards per contest fewer than the Rockets.
- When Toledo earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Marshall is 0-0.
- The Thundering Herd average 4.2 offensive boards per game, -7.2 rebounds fewer than the Rockets.
- When the Rockets grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Thundering Herd are 1-0.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Marshall records an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game. Toledo averages a margin of +1.1 rebounds.