The Marquette Golden Eagles (6-5) host the UConn Huskies (4-1) at Fiserv Forum on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The game is set as a pick 'em. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Marquette vs UConn Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Marquette and UConn
Marquette and UConn Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Koby McEwen leads the Golden Eagles in scoring, putting up 13.5 points per game.
- Dawson Garcia paces Marquette with 7.3 rebounds per game and D.J. Carton leads the team with 3.6 assists per contest.
- McEwen knocks down 1.9 threes per game to lead the Golden Eagles.
- Carton leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Theo John collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace Marquette.
- James Bouknight owns the Huskies top spot in scoring with 23.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to UConn leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tyrese Martin with 9.3 rebounds per game and R.J. Cole with 3.8 assists per game.
- Bouknight is tops from three-point range for the Huskies, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Nobody on UConn grabs more steals than Bouknight (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Isaiah Whaley (2.4 per game).
- The Golden Eagles put up 74.3 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 65.4 the Huskies give up.
- Marquette is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 65.4 points.
- UConn has a 1-0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing more than 74.3 points.
- The Huskies average 7.7 more points per game (77.6) than the Golden Eagles allow their opponents to score (69.9).
- In games when it scores more than 69.9 points, UConn is 2-0-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Marquette's record is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows more than 77.6 points.
- The Golden Eagles have put up a total of 48 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.4 per game), and the Huskies have out-scored opponents by 61 points on the season (12.2 more per game).
- The Golden Eagles and the Huskies are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.2 and 41.6 boards per game, respectively).
- The Huskies are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Eagles are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Golden Eagles average 11.4 offensive rebounds per game, -4.6 rebounds less than the Huskies.
- The Huskies are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Eagles are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Marquette records an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game. UConn averages a margin of +eight rebounds.