A game after he went off for 30 points in a 74-73 loss to Xavier, David Duke leads the Providence Friars (7-5) on the road against the Marquette Golden Eagles (6-6) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Friars are underdogs by 4 points in the matchup, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
Marquette vs Providence Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Marquette and Providence
Marquette and Providence Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Dawson Garcia leads the Golden Eagles in points and rebounds. He contributes 13.0 points per game while also adding 7.6 rebounds.
- D.J. Carton paces the squad with 3.8 assists per game.
- The 1.8 three-pointers Koby McEwen makes per game are a team-high mark for the Golden Eagles.
- Carton leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Theo John collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Marquette.
- The Friars leader in scoring is Duke with 20.2 points per game. He also adds 6.0 rebounds per game and 4.4 assists per game.
- The Providence leaders in rebounds and assists are Nate Watson (7.6 rebounds per game) and Jared Bynum (4.5 assists per game).
- Duke hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Friars.
- Bynum leads the Golden Eagles with 1.3 steals per game and Watson is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
Marquette vs Providence: Last 4 Meetings
The record between Marquette and Providence is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. In those matchups with the Golden Eagles, the Friars have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Marquette vs Providence (Last 4 Games)
- The Golden Eagles put up 72.6 points per contest, just 1.4 more points than the 71.2 the Friars surrender to opponents.
- Marquette is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- When Providence allows more than 72.6 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Friars score an average of 74.6 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 69.5 the Golden Eagles allow.
- When it scores more than 69.5 points, Providence is 7-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Marquette has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 1-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.6 points.
- The Golden Eagles have scored a total of 37 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.1 per game), and the Friars have out-scored opponents by 40 points on the season (3.4 more per game).
- The Golden Eagles and the Friars rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38.1 and 34.6 boards per game, respectively.
- When Marquette earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Providence is 2-3.
- The Golden Eagles and the Friars grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (11.1 and 10.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Golden Eagles are 1-5 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Friars are 4-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Marquette records an average rebounding margin of +4.9 rebounds per game. Providence averages a margin of +1.4 rebounds.