The Marquette Golden Eagles (5-5) are favored (-4.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (3-5) at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The game airs on CBSS. The matchup's point total is set at 148.5.
Marquette vs Georgetown Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Marquette and Georgetown
Marquette and Georgetown Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Golden Eagles scoring leader is Koby McEwen, who contributes 14.2 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Dawson Garcia's 6.7 rebounds per game and assisting by D.J. Carton's 3.6 assists per game .
- McEwen averages 2.1 made threes per game to pace the Golden Eagles.
- Carton leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Theo John collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace the Golden Eagles.
- Jahvon Blair outpaced his teammates on the Hoyas scoring front by putting up 18.9 points per game. He adds 4.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Georgetown leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jamorko Pickett with 9.3 rebounds per game and Jalen Harris with 5.2 assists per game.
- The 2.9 three-pointers Blair makes per game are a team-high mark for the Hoyas.
- Nobody on Georgetown grabs more steals than Dante Harris (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Qudus Wahab (2.6 per game).
Marquette vs Georgetown: Last 4 Meetings
Marquette has won three of its last four matchups with Georgetown. The Golden Eagles have beat the spread more often than not against the Hoyas, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Marquette vs Georgetown (Last 4 Games)
- The Golden Eagles average just 0.9 fewer points per game (75.3) than the Hoyas give up (76.2).
- Marquette has a 3-1 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 76.2 points.
- Georgetown is 1-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread in games when it allows more than 75.3 points.
- The Hoyas put up only 4.3 more points per game (75.2) than the Golden Eagles give up to opponents (70.9).
- Georgetown has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
- Marquette is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows more than 75.2 points.
- The Golden Eagles have put up a total of 44 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.4 per game), while the Hoyas have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -1 per game).
- The Golden Eagles and the Hoyas are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39 and 42.8 boards per game, respectively).
- The Hoyas are 2-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Eagles are 1-1 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Golden Eagles and the Hoyas grab offensive rebounds at the same rate (11.1 offensive rebounds per game).
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Marquette records an average rebounding margin of +7.5 rebounds per game. Georgetown averages a margin of +5.6 rebounds.