The Green Bay Phoenix (0-3) are heavy, 13-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Marquette Golden Eagles (3-1) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup's over/under is set at 72.
Marquette vs Green Bay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Marquette and Green Bay
Marquette and Green Bay Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Koby McEwen leads the Golden Eagles scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Symir Torrence leads the team with 3.0 assists per game and Justin Lewis paces the squad with 8.3 rebounds per contest.
- McEwen is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Eagles, knocking down 1.8 per game.
- Marquette's steals leader is D.J Carton, who averages 2.3 per game. Theo John leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks a game.
Green Bay Leaders
- The Phoenix leader in scoring is Amari Davis with 15.3 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds per game and 0.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to Green Bay leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Paris Taylor with 5.3 rebounds per game and PJ Pipes with 4.0 assists per game.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Josh Jefferson knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Phoenix.
- The Phoenix leaders in steals and blocks are Lucas Stieber (1.0 steals per game) and Japannah Kellogg (0.7 blocks per game).
- The Golden Eagles score 15.5 fewer points per game (75.8) than the Phoenix allow (91.3).
- When Marquette totals more than 91.3 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Green Bay has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.8 points.
- The Phoenix's 67.3 points per game are 6.8 more points than the 60.5 the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- Green Bay is 0-2 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 60.5 points.
- Marquette is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 67.3 points.
- The Golden Eagles have scored a total of 61 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.3 per game), while the Phoenix have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 72 total points, -24 per game).
- The Golden Eagles average 43.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Phoenix by 11.5 boards per contest.
- When Marquette earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Green Bay is 0-3.
- The Golden Eagles average 12.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Phoenix by 4.9 rebounds per contest.
- When the Golden Eagles grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Phoenix are 0-3.
- Marquette records an average rebounding margin of +8.7 rebounds per game, and Green Bay averages a margin of -12.3 rebounds.