The Niagara Purple Eagles (3-3) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (5-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Red Foxes have also won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 121.5 points.
Niagara vs Marist Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Niagara and Marist
Niagara and Marist Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Marcus Hammond leads the Purple Eagles in points and rebounds. He contributes 13.7 points per game while also adding 6.2 rebounds.
- Niagara's assists leader is Kobi Nwandu, who racks up 3.2 assists per game.
- The Purple Eagles are paced by Justin Roberts from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hammond leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Greg Kuakumensah collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Niagara.
- Michael Cubbage outpaced his teammates on the Red Foxes scoring front by putting up 11.0 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game this season.
- The Red Foxes leaders in rebounds and assists are Victor Enoh (5.8 rebounds per game) and Hakim Byrd (2.0 assists per game).
- Byrd knocks down 1.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Red Foxes.
- Marist's Cubbage has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Jordan Jones is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Niagara vs Marist: Last 4 Meetings
Marist was victorious in three of its last four games against Niagara. In those games against the Purple Eagles, the Red Foxes have a 2-1 record against the spread.
Niagara vs Marist (Last 4 Games)
- The Purple Eagles average just 0.5 more points per game (61.2) than the Red Foxes allow (60.7).
- Niagara has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 60.7 points.
- Marist has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when giving up more than 61.2 points.
- The Red Foxes put up only three more points per game (65.5) than the Purple Eagles give up (62.5).
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Marist is 1-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Niagara is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 65.5 points.
- The Purple Eagles have been out-scored by eight points this season (1.3 points per game on average), while the Red Foxes have put up 29 more points than their opponents on the year (4.8 per game).
- The Purple Eagles average 31 rebounds per game, -5 boards per contest fewer than the Red Foxes.
- The Red Foxes are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Purple Eagles are 3-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Purple Eagles and the Red Foxes grab offensive rebounds at very similar rate (7.5 and 8.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Red Foxes are 0-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Purple Eagles are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Niagara with a mark of -7.2 rebounds per game. Marist routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +2.7.