The Marist Red Foxes (0-0) are favored by 5 points against the Binghamton Bearcats (0-0) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 62 points.
Marist vs Binghamton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Michael Cubbage averaged 9.3 points per game last season while adding 6.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Last season, Matt Herasme hit 2.0 threes per game.
- Herasme averaged 1.5 steals per game. Jordan Jones collected 0.6 blocks a game.
- George Tinsley scored 11.6 points per game last season and grabbed 7.4 rebounds a contest.
- Christian Hinckson averaged 2.4 assists per game.
- Tinsley was debendable from distance a season ago, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Hinckson grabbed 1.5 steals per game. Tinsley averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
- Last year, the 60.5 points per game the Red Foxes put up were 16.1 fewer points than the Bearcats gave up (76.6).
- When Marist put up more than 76.6 points last season, it went 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Binghamton had an 11-9 record against the spread and a 9-19 record overall last season when giving up more than 60.5 points.
- The Bearcats scored an average of 69.4 points per game last year, just 3.7 more points than the 65.7 the Red Foxes allowed to opponents.
- Binghamton went 10-7 overall and 10-0 against the spread when it scored more than 65.7 points last season.
- Marist had a 2-8 record overall and an ATS record of 5-5 last season when its opponents scored more than 69.4 points.
- The Red Foxes had a -154-point scoring differential last season (-5.2 per game). The Bearcats were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-207 total points, -7.2 per game).
- The Red Foxes and the Bearcats collected rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (30.9 and 32.1 boards per game, respectively).
- When Binghamton earned the rebounding advantage they were 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Marist was 5-10.
- The Red Foxes and the Bearcats were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 7.8 and 8.5 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- When the Bearcats grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Red Foxes were 4-4-1.
- Rebounding was a sore spot for both organizations last year. The Red Foxes recorded an average rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game, and the Bearcats averaged a margin of -3.3 rebounds.