The Marist Red Foxes (0-0) are favored by 5.5 points against the Binghamton Bearcats (0-0) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 133 for the matchup.
Marist vs Binghamton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Michael Cubbage scored 9.3 points per game last season, while grabbing 6.1 rebounds per game and averaging 3.4 assists per game.
- Last season, Matt Herasme knocked down 2.0 threes per game.
- Herasme nicked 1.5 steals per game. Jordan Jones collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
- George Tinsley averaged 11.6 points per game last season and added 7.4 rebounds a contest.
- Christian Hinckson racked up 2.4 assists per game.
- Tinsley had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Hinckson averaged 1.5 steals per game. Tinsley collected 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Last year, the Red Foxes put up 60.5 points per game, 16.1 fewer points than the 76.6 the Bearcats gave up.
- Marist went 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall last season when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Binghamton went 11-9 against the spread and 9-19 overall last season when giving up more than 60.5 points.
- The Bearcats scored just 3.7 more points per game last year (69.4) than the Red Foxes allowed (65.7).
- Binghamton put together a 10-0 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.7 points.
- Marist went 5-5 against the spread and 2-8 overall last season when it gave up more than 69.4 points.
- The Red Foxes were out-scored by 154 points last season (5.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bearcats have out-scored them by 207 more points on the year (7.2 per game).
- The Red Foxes and the Bearcats collected rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (30.9 and 32.1 boards per game, respectively).
- When Binghamton earned the rebounding advantage they were 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Marist was 5-10.
- The Red Foxes and the Bearcats were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 7.8 and 8.5 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- The Bearcats were 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Red Foxes were 4-4-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both teams last season. Marist recorded a rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game. Binghamton averaged a margin of -3.3 rebounds.