The Manhattan Jaspers (0-0) are at home in MAAC action against the Rider Broncs (0-2) on Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 12:00 AM ET. The Jaspers are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Manhattan vs Rider Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Samir Stewart scored 8.4 points per game and averaged 3.0 assists per game last season.
- Samba Diallo grabbed 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Stewart made 1.7 threes per game.
- Elijah Buchanan averaged 1.1 steals per game. Warren Williams collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. scored 9.6 points per game last season while also adding 2.4 assists.
- Malachi De Sousa pulled down 4.3 rebounds per game.
- A season ago, Murray made 0.8 threes per game.
- Murray grabbed 0.7 steals per game. De Sousa averaged 0.4 blocks a contest.
Manhattan vs Rider: Last 4 Meetings
Rider has a 3-1 record in the last four games against Manhattan. The Broncs have covered the spread more often than not against the Jaspers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Manhattan vs Rider (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the Jaspers recorded 62.1 points per game, 7.2 fewer points than the 69.3 the Broncs gave up.
- Manhattan went 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall last season when it scored more than 69.3 points.
- When Rider allowed more than 62.1 points last season, it went 7-14 against the spread and 11-12 overall.
- The Broncs scored an average of 71.7 points per game last year, 7.5 more points than the 64.2 the Jaspers gave up to opponents.
- Rider had a 13-0 ATS record and finished 17-7 overall last season in games it scored more than 64.2 points.
- Manhattan's record was 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 71.7 points last season.
- The Jaspers were out-scored by 67 points last season (2.1 points per game on average), while the Broncs put up 72 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
- The Jaspers and the Broncs rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 31.5 and 34.7 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Rider earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Manhattan was 5-12.
- The Jaspers and the Broncs were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 9.4 and 9.1 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- The Jaspers were 8-12 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Broncs were 7-4 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Manhattan struggled on the boards with an average rebounding margin of -1 rebounds per game. However Rider helped itself, averaging a margin of 4.2.