The Manhattan Jaspers (0-0) host the Rider Broncs (0-2) in a matchup of MAAC teams at Draddy Gymnasium, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020. The Jaspers are 0.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup's over/under is set at 63.
Manhattan vs Rider Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Samir Stewart scored 8.4 points per game last season and recorded 3.0 assists.
- Samba Diallo averaged 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Stewart connected on 1.7 threes per game.
- Elijah Buchanan averaged 1.1 steals per game. Warren Williams collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. scored 9.6 points per game and dished out 2.4 assists per outing last season.
- Malachi De Sousa grabbed 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Murray had a strong showing from long distance a season ago, making 0.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Murray grabbed 0.7 steals per game. De Sousa collected 0.4 blocks a contest.
Manhattan vs Rider: Last 4 Meetings
Rider has a 3-1 record in the last four matchups with Manhattan. The Broncs have covered the spread more often than not against the Jaspers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Manhattan vs Rider (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the 62.1 points per game the Jaspers put up were 7.2 fewer points than the Broncs gave up (69.3).
- Manhattan went 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall last season in games it scored more than 69.3 points.
- Rider had a 7-14 record against the spread and an 11-12 record overall last season when giving up more than 62.1 points.
- The Broncs' 71.7 points per game last year were 7.5 more points than the 64.2 the Jaspers gave up.
- Rider went 17-7 overall and 13-0 against the spread when it scored more than 64.2 points last season.
- Manhattan went 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall last season when it allowed more than 71.7 points.
- The Jaspers had a -67-point scoring differential last season (-2.1 per game). The Broncs out-scored opponents by 72 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
- The Jaspers and the Broncs rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 31.5 and 34.7 boards per game last season, respectively.
- Rider was 10-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Manhattan was 5-12 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Jaspers and the Broncs were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 9.4 and 9.1 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- When the Jaspers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 8-12 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Broncs were 7-4.
- Manhattan struggled on the glass with an average rebounding margin of -1 rebounds per game. However Rider helped itself, averaging a margin of 4.2.