The LSU Tigers (5-1) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Texas A&M Aggies (5-1) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center as 8-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
LSU vs Texas A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for LSU and Texas A&M
LSU and Texas A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Tigers scoring leader is Cameron Thomas, who contributes 22.8 points per game.
- Trendon Watford leads LSU with 4.8 assists per game and Darius Days paces the squad with 8.3 rebounds per outing.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Ja'vonte Smart makes per game are a team-high mark for the Tigers.
- Watford leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Shareef O'Neal collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace the Tigers.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller is at the top of the Aggies scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 18.0 points per game and 9.4 rebounds per game this season.
- Savion Flagg is the Aggies go-to assist guy, averaging 3.6 per game.
- The Aggies are paced by Flagg from beyond the arc -- he makes 1.4 shots from downtown per game.
- Hassan Diarra leads the Tigers with 1.6 steals per game and Kevin Marfo is their top shot blocker with 0.5 blocks per game.
LSU vs Texas A&M: Last 4 Meetings
LSU has a 4-0 record in the last four games against Texas A&M. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
LSU vs Texas A&M (Last 4 Games)
- The Tigers put up 27.8 more points per game (88.5) than the Aggies allow (60.7).
- LSU has a 5-1 record overall and a 3-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 60.7 points.
- When Texas A&M gives up more than 88.5 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Aggies' 71.7 points per game are just 3.4 more points than the 68.3 the Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Texas A&M is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- LSU has an ATS record of 0-2-1 and a 2-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 71.7 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 121 points this season (20.2 points per game on average), and the Aggies have put up 66 more points than their opponents on the year (11 per game).
- The Tigers average 39.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Aggies by 5.5 boards per contest.
- When LSU earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas A&M is 0-1.
- The Tigers and the Aggies grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (9.7 and 10 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Aggies are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 2-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. LSU records an average rebounding margin of +7.4 rebounds per game. Texas A&M averages a margin of +5.4 rebounds.