The Sam Houston State Bearkats (2-3) visit the LSU Tigers (3-1) as heavy, 25.5-point favorites after Zach Nutall racked up 20 points in the Bearkats 117-45 victory over Howard Payne. The matchup is at 12:00 PM ET on Monday, December 14, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
LSU vs Sam Houston State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for LSU and Sam Houston State
LSU and Sam Houston State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 25.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Sam Houston State
- Cameron Thomas leads the Tigers in scoring, racking up 22.3 points per game.
- Darius Days paces LSU with 8.0 rebounds a game and Trendon Watford leads the team with 4.5 assists per contest.
- Ja'vonte Smart leads the Tigers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- LSU's blocks leader is Shareef O'Neal, who averages 0.8 per game. Watford leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a contest.
Sam Houston State Leaders
- Nutall outpaced his teammates on the Bearkats scoring front by putting up 22.4 points per game. He adds 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
- Tristan Ikpe (4.8 rebounds per game) and Javion May (3.2 assists per game) are the Sam Houston State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The Bearkats are led by Demarkus Lampley from beyond the arc -- he connects on 2.8 shots from downtown per game.
- May is at the top of Sam Houston State's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Dylan Robertson leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Tigers record 18.4 more points per game (89.2) than the Bearkats give up (70.8).
- LSU has a 3-1 record overall and a 2-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 70.8 points.
- Sam Houston State has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 89.2 points.
- The Bearkats' 81.6 points per game are 15.6 more points than the 66 the Tigers give up.
- Sam Houston State is 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 66 points.
- LSU's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 81.6 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 93 points this season (23.2 points per game on average), and the Bearkats have put up 54 more points than their opponents on the year (10.8 per game).
- The Tigers and the Bearkats rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38.2 and 35.4 boards per game, respectively.
- LSU is 2-0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Sam Houston State is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Tigers average 8 offensive boards per game, -4.2 rebounds fewer than the Bearkats.
- The Bearkats are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- The Tigers find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game, and the Bearkats struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -1.8.