The Nicholls State Colonels (2-3) are big, 22.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the LSU Tigers (4-1) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on SECN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 150.5.
LSU vs Nicholls State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for LSU and Nicholls State
LSU and Nicholls State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 22.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Cameron Thomas leads the Tigers scoring 21.6 points per game.
- Trendon Watford leads the team with 4.5 assists per game and Darius Days paces the squad with 8.4 rebounds per outing.
- Ja'vonte Smart leads the Tigers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Tigers steals leader is Watford, who collects 2.0 per game. Shareef O'Neal leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Nicholls State Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon owns the Colonels top spot in scoring with 14.0 points per game and also tacks on 2.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest.
- The Nicholls State leaders in rebounds and assists are Najee Garvin (7.4 rebounds per game) and Kevin Johnson (3.8 assists per game).
- Gordon is tops from three-point range for the Colonels, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- The Colonels leaders in steals and blocks are Johnson (3.2 steals per game) and Ryghe Lyons (1.6 blocks per game).
LSU vs Nicholls State: Last Meeting
LSU vs Nicholls State (Last 1 Games)
- The Tigers average 89 points per game, 19 more points than the 70 the Colonels give up.
- When LSU puts up more than 70 points, it is 4-1 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread.
- Nicholls State is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 89 points.
- The Colonels put up just 0.6 fewer points than the Tigers give up (66).
- Nicholls State has compiled a 2-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 66 points.
- LSU's record is 1-1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 65.4 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 115 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 23 per game), while the Colonels have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 23 total points, -4.6 per game).
- The Tigers average 40 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Colonels by 6.8 boards per contest.
- The Tigers are 3-0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Colonels are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Tigers and the Colonels collect offensive rebounds at about the same rate (9.4 and 9.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Colonels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 2-1.
- LSU records an average rebounding margin of +8.4 rebounds per game, and Nicholls State averages a margin of -5.2 rebounds.