The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-0) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the LSU Tigers (2-1) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under set at 72 points.
LSU vs Louisiana Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for LSU and Louisiana Tech
LSU and Louisiana Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Cameron Thomas leads the Tigers in scoring, racking up 24.3 points per game.
- Trendon Watford leads LSU with 6.0 assists per game and Darius Days paces the squad with 8.0 rebounds per matchup.
- The Tigers are led by Thomas from beyond the arc -- he connects on 4.0 shots from deep per game.
- LSU's blocks leader is Shareef O'Neal, who records 0.7 per game. Watford leads the team averaging 2.3 steals a contest.
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux owns the Bulldogs top spot in scoring with 17.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- JaColby Pemberton (11.3 rebounds per game) and Cobe Williams (3.0 assists per game) are the Louisiana Tech leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Ledoux hits per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs leaders in steals and blocks are Williams (2.0 steals per game) and Andrew Gordon (0.7 blocks per game).
LSU vs Louisiana Tech: Last Meeting
LSU vs Louisiana Tech (Last 1 Games)
- The Tigers put up 20.3 more points per game (90.3) than the Bulldogs give up (70).
- LSU is 2-1 overall and 1-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 70 points.
- When Louisiana Tech allows more than 90.3 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Bulldogs' 81.7 points per game are 12 more points than the 69.7 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 69.7 points, Louisiana Tech is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- LSU's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 81.7 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 62 points this season (20.6 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 35 more points than their opponents on the year (11.7 per game).
- The Tigers average 35.7 rebounds per game, -7 boards per contest fewer than the Bulldogs.
- When Louisiana Tech earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, LSU is 0-1-1.
- The Tigers average 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, -1 rebounds less than the Bulldogs.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 1-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. LSU records an average rebounding margin of +4.7 rebounds per game. Louisiana Tech averages a margin of +eight rebounds.