A game after he scored 28 points in an 83-79 loss to Florida, Cameron Thomas leads the LSU Tigers (6-2) at home against the Georgia Bulldogs (7-1) as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, airs on SECN. The matchup's over/under is 160.5.
LSU vs Georgia Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for LSU and Georgia
LSU and Georgia Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Thomas leads the Tigers scoring 24.6 points per game.
- Darius Days paces LSU with 7.9 rebounds per game and Trendon Watford leads the team with 4.3 assists per outing.
- Thomas hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Tigers.
- Days leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Shareef O'Neal collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace LSU.
- Toumani Camara leads the team in both scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.7 rebounds per game).
- The Georgia leader in assists is Sahvir Wheeler with 7.5 assists per game.
- The Bulldogs are led by P.J. Horne from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 1.9 shots from downtown per game.
- Justin Kier leads the Tigers with 1.3 steals per game and Camara is their top shot blocker with 1.1 blocks per game.
LSU vs Georgia: Last 3 Meetings
The Tigers have a 3-0 record in the last three games with the Bulldogs. In those games against the Bulldogs, the Tigers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
LSU vs Georgia (Last 3 Games)
- The 85.9 points per game the Tigers average are 18.9 more points than the Bulldogs allow (67).
- LSU has a 4-0-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when putting up more than 67 points.
- Georgia is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 85.9 points.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 80.1 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 68.4 the Tigers allow.
- In games it puts up more than 68.4 points, Georgia is 3-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- LSU has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2-1 in games when its opponents score more than 80.1 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 140 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.5 per game), and the Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 105 points on the season (13.1 more per game).
- The Tigers average 38.1 rebounds per game, -5 boards per contest fewer than the Bulldogs.
- When Georgia earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, LSU is 0-2-1.
- The Tigers average 10.9 offensive rebounds per game, -3 rebounds less than the Bulldogs.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 2-2.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Tigers record an average rebounding margin of +six rebounds per game, and the Bulldogs average a margin of +10.2 rebounds.