The Loyola Marymount Lions (3-3) are only 2-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the UC Irvine Anteaters (1-3) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at Gersten Pavilion. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 66.5.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs UC Irvine Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)
ATS Records for Loyola Marymount (CA) and UC Irvine
Loyola Marymount (CA) and UC Irvine Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Loyola Marymount (CA)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott leads the Lions in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 14.0 points per game while also adding 9.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- The 2.8 three-pointers Joe Quintana hits per game are a team-high mark for the Lions.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)'s steals leader is Quintana, who grabs 1.0 per game. Mattias Markusson leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks an outing.
UC Irvine Leaders
- Dawson Baker outpaced his teammates on the Anteaters scoring front by putting up 14.7 points per game. He adds 2.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- Brad Greene's 6.7 rebounds per game and Isaiah Lee's 3.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Anteaters rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Jeron Artest paces the Anteaters with a team-high 1.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Baker leads the Lions with 1.0 steals per game and Greene is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The Lions record only 2.7 fewer points per game (74.3) than the Anteaters allow (77).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 77 points.
- When UC Irvine allows more than 74.3 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Anteaters score only 1.5 fewer points than the Lions allow their opponents to score (74).
- UC Irvine is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 74 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 0-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 72.5 points.
- The Lions have totaled just two more points than their opponents this season (0.3 per game on average), while the Anteaters have been out-scored by 18 total points (4.5 per game average differential).
- The Lions and the Anteaters are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 38 and 36.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Loyola Marymount (CA) earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UC Irvine is 0-2.
- The Lions and the Anteaters collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (12.3 and 12.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Anteaters are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Lions are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Loyola Marymount (CA) records an average rebounding margin of +7.2 rebounds per game. UC Irvine averages a margin of +3.6 rebounds.