The Illinois State Redbirds (3-3) are heavy underdogs (-13.5) as they try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (3-2) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Joseph J. Gentile Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 141 for the matchup.
Loyola Chicago vs Illinois State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Loyola Chicago and Illinois State
Loyola Chicago and Illinois State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- Cameron Krutwig leads the Ramblers in points and rebounds. He scores 17.0 points per game while adding 6.4 rebounds.
- Braden Norris paces the squad with 3.0 assists per game.
- Norris knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Ramblers.
- Loyola Chicago's blocks leader is Krutwig, who records 1.6 per game. Marquise Kennedy leads the team averaging 0.8 steals an outing.
Illinois State Leaders
- Josiah Strong takes the top spot on the Redbirds scoring and assist lists, tallying 14.0 points and 5.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Dusan Mahorcic is the Illinois State leader with 8.7 rebounds per game.
- DJ Horne connects on 2.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Redbirds.
- Horne is at the top of Illinois State's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Abdou Ndiaye leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
Loyola Chicago vs Illinois State: Last 4 Meetings
The Ramblers have a 3-1 record in the last four games against the Redbirds. The Ramblers have covered the spread more often than not against the Redbirds, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Loyola Chicago vs Illinois State (Last 4 Games)
- The Ramblers put up 6.9 fewer points per game (75.4) than the Redbirds give up (82.3).
- When Loyola Chicago totals more than 82.3 points, it is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Illinois State is 0-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 75.4 points.
- The Redbirds score an average of 91.3 points per game, 27.9 more points than the 63.4 the Ramblers allow.
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, Illinois State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- Loyola Chicago's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 91.3 points to its opponents.
- The Ramblers have scored a total of 60 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.0 per game), and the Redbirds have out-scored opponents by 54 points on the season (nine more per game).
- The Ramblers average 34.6 rebounds per game, -6.4 boards per contest fewer than the Redbirds.
- The Redbirds are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Ramblers are 0-0 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Ramblers average 6.8 offensive rebounds per game, -2.7 rebounds less than the Redbirds.
- The Redbirds are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Ramblers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Loyola Chicago records an average rebounding margin of +5.8 rebounds per game. Illinois State averages a margin of +3.3 rebounds.