The Loyola Marymount Lions (1-2) are favored by 4 points against the Long Beach State Beach (0-0) on Friday, December 4, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 68.5.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs Long Beach State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- The Lions rebounds and assists leader is Eli Scott. He pulls down 9.7 rebounds and adds 4.3 assists per game.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is led in scoring by Keli Leaupepe's 13.3 points per game.
- Joe Quintana makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Lions.
- Jalin Andreson leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Scott collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace Loyola Marymount (CA).
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington racked up 4.0 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Chance Hunter scored 13.9 points per game.
- Hunter had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Washington collected 1.7 steals per game. Jordan Roberts averaged 0.4 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Lions put up 10.8 fewer points per game (64.3) than the Beach allowed (75.1).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) had a 3-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall last season when scoring 75.1 points or more.
- Long Beach State had a 6-15-1 record against the spread and a 3-21 record overall last season when giving up more than 64.3 points.
- The Beach's 67.4 points per game last year were only 0.4 fewer points than the 67.8 the Lions gave up.
- When it scored more than 67.8 points last season, Long Beach State went 5-0 against the spread and 5-9 overall.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) had a 1-15 record overall and an ATS record of 4-8 last season when its opponents scored more than 67.4 points.
- The Lions were out-scored by 111 points last season (3.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Beach have out-scored them by 247 more points on the year (7.7 per game).
- The Lions and the Beach rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 28 and 31.2 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Long Beach State earned the rebounding advantage they were 1-6 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Loyola Marymount (CA) was 7-8.
- The Lions and the Beach were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 6.8 and 7.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Beach were 1-6-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Lions were 8-4 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.1 rebounds per game, and Long Beach State averaged a margin of -2.8 rebounds.