The Pittsburgh Panthers (5-1) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Louisville Cardinals (4-1) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Petersen Events Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Louisville vs Pittsburgh Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Louisville and Pittsburgh
Louisville and Pittsburgh Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Carlik Jones leads the Cardinals in points, rebounds and assists. He averages 17.3 points per game while also adding 7.0 rebounds and 5.3 assists.
- The Cardinals are paced by Jones from long distance -- he hits 1.5 shots from downtown per game.
- Louisville's blocks leader is D'Andre Davis, who collects 0.8 per game. David Johnson leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Justin Champagnie holds the top Panthers spot in two categories: scoring (17.8 points per game) and rebounding (12.3 rebounds per game).
- The Pittsburgh leader in assists is Xavier Johnson with 6.0 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton hits a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Panthers.
- Pittsburgh's Au'Diese Toney has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Karim Coulibaly is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Louisville vs Pittsburgh: Last 4 Meetings
Louisville has won three of its last four games against Pittsburgh. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Louisville vs Pittsburgh (Last 4 Games)
- The Cardinals put up 71.8 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 64.7 the Panthers give up.
- Louisville has a 4-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 64.7 points.
- Pittsburgh is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when giving up more than 71.8 points.
- The Panthers score 11.6 more points per game (75) than the Cardinals give up to opponents (63.4).
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
- Louisville is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 75 points.
- The Cardinals have totaled 42 more points than their opponents this season (8.4 per game on average), and the Panthers have scored 62 more points than their opponents (10.3 per game).
- The Cardinals average 36.4 rebounds per game, -8.1 boards per contest fewer than the Panthers.
- When Pittsburgh earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Louisville is 0-2.
- The Cardinals average 8.2 offensive rebounds per game, -6.1 rebounds less than the Panthers.
- When the Panthers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cardinals are 1-2.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Cardinals record an average rebounding margin of +6.2 rebounds per game, and the Panthers average a margin of +11 rebounds.