The Kentucky Wildcats (1-5) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Louisville Cardinals (5-1) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at KFC Yum! Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total for the matchup is 133.5.
Louisville vs Kentucky Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Louisville and Kentucky
Louisville and Kentucky Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Carlik Jones leads the Cardinals in scoring (16.0 points per game) and assisting (5.6 assists per game).
- Samuell Williamson paces Louisville with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Jones paces the Cardinals with a team-high 1.4 made three-pointers per game.
- Louisville's blocks leader is Williamson, who collects 0.8 per game. David Johnson leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- The Wildcats leader in scoring is Brandon Boston Jr. with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 6.3 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- The Wildcats leaders in rebounds and assists are Isaiah Jackson (8.7 rebounds per game) and Davion Mintz (2.8 assists per game).
- Mintz makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, averaging 1.3 treys per game.
- Kentucky's Mintz has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Jackson is first in blocks with 2.5 per game.
Louisville vs Kentucky: Last 2 Meetings
Kentucky earned victory in both of its games against Louisville. In those matchups with the Cardinals, the Wildcats have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Louisville vs Kentucky (Last 2 Games)
- The 70.5 points per game the Cardinals score are just 3.2 more points than the Wildcats give up (67.3).
- Louisville has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 67.3 points.
- In games Kentucky gives up more than 70.5 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 65.8 points per game, just four more points than the 61.8 the Cardinals allow.
- Kentucky has compiled a 1-5 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
- Louisville has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.8 points.
- The Cardinals have scored a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.7 per game), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by nine total points, -1.5 per game).
- The Cardinals and the Wildcats are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.3 and 39 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Kentucky earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Louisville is 0-2.
- The Cardinals average 9 offensive boards per game, -3.5 rebounds fewer than the Wildcats.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cardinals are 1-2.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Louisville records an average rebounding margin of +8.1 rebounds per game. Kentucky averages a margin of +six rebounds.