The Louisville Cardinals (6-1) visit the Boston College Eagles (2-6) as 5.5-point favorites after Carlik Jones scored 20 points in the Cardinals 62-59 victory over Kentucky. The matchup is at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The matchup's point total is set at 140.
Louisville vs Boston College Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Louisville and Boston College
Louisville and Boston College Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Cardinals points and assists leader is Jones. He racks up 16.7 points per game and dishes out 5.0 assists.
- Louisville is led in rebounds by Jae'Lyn Withers' 6.9 per game.
- David Johnson knocks down 1.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cardinals.
- Louisville's steals leader is Johnson, who collects 1.3 per game. JJ Traynor leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
Boston College Leaders
- Wynston Tabbs owns the Eagles top spot in scoring with 15.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Boston College leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steffon Mitchell with 6.8 rebounds per game and Makai Ashton-Langford with 2.9 assists per game.
- Tabbs averages 2.4 made threes per game to pace the Eagles.
- Boston College's Ashton-Langford has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and CJ Felder is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
Louisville vs Boston College: Last 3 Meetings
Louisville has a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with Boston College. The Cardinals have covered the spread more often than not against the Eagles, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Louisville vs Boston College (Last 3 Games)
- The Cardinals average 12.5 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Eagles give up (81.8).
- Louisville is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when scoring more than 81.8 points.
- When Boston College allows more than 69.3 points, it is 1-4-1 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Eagles put up an average of 74.5 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 61.4 the Cardinals allow to opponents.
- Boston College is 2-6 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 61.4 points.
- Louisville has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 74.5 points.
- The Cardinals have totaled 55 more points than their opponents this season (7.9 per game on average), while the Eagles have been out-scored by 58 total points (7.3 per game average differential).
- The Cardinals average 37 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by six boards per contest.
- When Louisville earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Boston College is 2-4.
- The Cardinals and the Eagles grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (8.9 and 8.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Cardinals grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles are 2-1-1.
- The Cardinals find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.3 rebounds per game, and the Eagles struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.2.