The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (4-1) are favored (-7) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Privateers (1-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Cajundome. The over/under in the matchup is set at 70.5.
Louisiana vs New Orleans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Louisiana and New Orleans
Louisiana and New Orleans Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Cedric Russell leads the Ragin' Cajuns in scoring, racking up 16.3 points per game.
- Theo Akwuba paces Louisiana with 11.5 rebounds per game and Mylik Wilson leads the team with 4.3 assists per matchup.
- Russell hits a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game for the Ragin' Cajuns.
- Wilson leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Akwuba collects 2.8 blocks a contest to pace the Ragin' Cajuns.
New Orleans Leaders
- Troy Green outpaced his teammates on the Privateers scoring front by putting up 17.8 points per game. He adds 5.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- The Privateers leaders in rebounds and assists are Damion Rosser (6.3 rebounds per game) and Lamont Berzat (3.2 assists per game).
- The 1.0 three-pointer Derek St. Hilaire makes per game is a team-high mark for the Privateers.
- New Orleans' Green has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Jahmel Myers is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Louisiana vs New Orleans: Last 2 Meetings
The Ragin' Cajuns are 2-0 against the Privateers over the last two meetings between the two teams. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Ragin' Cajuns and the Privateers have a 0-0 ATS record.
Louisiana vs New Orleans (Last 2 Games)
- The Ragin' Cajuns put up 76.6 points per contest, just 2.1 more points than the 74.5 the Privateers give up to opponents.
- When Louisiana puts up more than 74.5 points, it is 2-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when giving up more than 76.6 points.
- The Privateers average 8.8 fewer points per game (65.2) than the Ragin' Cajuns allow their opponents to score (74).
- In games when it scores more than 74 points, New Orleans is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Louisiana is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 65.2 points.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have totaled just 13 more points than their opponents this season (2.6 per game on average), while the Privateers have been out-scored by 56 total points (9.3 per game average differential).
- The Ragin' Cajuns average 44.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Privateers by 9.1 boards per contest.
- Louisiana is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. New Orleans is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Ragin' Cajuns average 14 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Privateers by 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- When the Ragin' Cajuns grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Privateers are 0-1.
- Louisiana records an average rebounding margin of +8.6 rebounds per contest. New Orleans averages a draw on the boards, recording the same rebounding average as they allow.