The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (6-2) take on the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-4) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
Louisiana Tech vs UL Monroe Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Louisiana Tech and UL Monroe
Louisiana Tech and UL Monroe Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Kalob Ledoux, who puts up 14.6 points per game.
- Cobe Williams leads Louisiana Tech with 3.3 assists per game and JaColby Pemberton paces the squad with 7.6 rebounds per matchup.
- The 2.5 three-pointers Ledoux makes per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.4 per game. Andrew Gordon leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison holds the top Warhawks spot in two categories: scoring (14.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- The UL Monroe leader in assists is Elijah Gonzales with 3.8 assists per game.
- Harrison hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Warhawks.
- UL Monroe's Gonzales has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Chris Efretuei is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
Louisiana Tech vs UL Monroe: Last Meeting
Louisiana Tech vs UL Monroe (Last 1 Games)
- The Bulldogs put up 75.6 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 69.5 the Warhawks allow.
- Louisiana Tech is 6-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- When UL Monroe gives up more than 75.6 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Warhawks' 64.7 points per game are just 2.9 fewer points than the 67.6 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it puts up more than 67.6 points, UL Monroe is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Louisiana Tech's record is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it gives up more than 64.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 64 points this season (eight points per game on average), and opponents of the Warhawks have out-scored them by 29 more points on the year (4.8 per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Warhawks rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 39 and 34.8 boards per game, respectively.
- Louisiana Tech is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. UL Monroe is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs average 10.6 offensive boards per game, more than the Warhawks by 1.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Warhawks are 2-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Bulldogs find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +1.2 rebounds per game, and the Warhawks struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.9.