The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-1) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the SE Louisiana Lions (1-4) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Thomas Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 70.
Louisiana Tech vs SE Louisiana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Louisiana Tech and SE Louisiana
Louisiana Tech and SE Louisiana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux leads the Bulldogs scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Cobe Williams leads the team with 2.5 assists a game and JaColby Pemberton paces the squad with 10.3 rebounds per contest.
- Ledoux averages 2.3 made threes per game to pace the Bulldogs.
- Williams leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Kenny Hunter collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace the Bulldogs.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Joe Kasperzyk owns the Lions top spot in scoring with 10.6 points per game and also tacks on 1.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- When it comes to SE Louisiana leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Pape Diop with 5.4 rebounds per game and Keon Clergeot with 1.6 assists per game.
- Kasperzyk hits a team-high 1.4 three-pointers per game for the Lions.
- Nobody on SE Louisiana grabs more steals than Clergeot (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Isiah Kirby (0.4 per game).
- The Bulldogs record seven fewer points per game (75) than the Lions allow (82).
- When Louisiana Tech totals more than 82 points, it is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- SE Louisiana has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall when giving up more than 75 points.
- The Lions' 62.4 points per game are 11.6 fewer points than the 74 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- SE Louisiana has put together a 1-0 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 74 points.
- Louisiana Tech's record is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it allows more than 62.4 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by just four points this season (one point per game on average), and opponents of the Lions have out-scored them by 98 more points on the year (19.6 per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Lions are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (40.2 and 36.4 boards per game, respectively).
- Louisiana Tech is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. SE Louisiana is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs average 11.2 offensive boards per game, -3.8 rebounds fewer than the Lions.
- The Lions are 0-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- The Bulldogs find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game, and the Lions struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -7.4.