The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (4-2) host the Jackson State Tigers (0-2) after winning four straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The matchup's point total is set at 62.5.
Louisiana Tech vs Jackson State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux leads the Bulldogs scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Louisiana Tech is led in rebounding by JaColby Pemberton's 10.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Cobe Williams' 2.5 assists per game .
- Ledoux is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Louisiana Tech's steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.8 per game. Andrew Gordon leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks a contest.
Jackson State Leaders
- Tristan Jarrett averaged 16.8 points per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis collected 9.3 rebounds a game and Jonas James dished out 2.9 assists per contest.
- Last season, Jarrett made 1.5 threes per game.
- Jarrett collected 1.3 steals per game. McKinnis averaged 1.8 blocks a game.
- Last year, the Bulldogs put up 74.5 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 67.4 the Tigers allowed.
- When Louisiana Tech put up more than 67.4 points last season, it put together a record of 10-0 against the spread and 19-6 overall.
- When Jackson State's opponents put up more than 74.5 points last season, it finished 3-5 against the spread and 0-10 overall.
- The Tigers' 67.3 points per game last year were only 3.6 more points than the 63.7 the Bulldogs allowed.
- When it scored more than 63.7 points last season, Jackson State went 6-0 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Louisiana Tech had a 5-6 record overall and an ATS record of 2-7 last season when its opponents scored more than 67.3 points.
- The Bulldogs out-scored their opponents by a total of 325 points last season (10.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Tigers out-scored them by just four more points on the year (0.1 per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Tigers rebounded at a similar clip last season (34.3 and 29.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Louisiana Tech earned the rebounding advantage they were 9-8 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Jackson State was 4-9-1.
- The Bulldogs and the Tigers were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging nine and 8.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Bulldogs were 9-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers were 3-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Louisiana Tech found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +3.7 rebounds per game, and Jackson State struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -2.8.