The Longwood Lancers (0-3) are 0.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (2-4) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Willett Hall. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under is set at 66.5 in the matchup.
N.C. A&T vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for N.C. A&T and Longwood
N.C. A&T and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley leads the Aggies in both rebounds (5.8 per game) and assists (6.8 per game).
- Tyler Maye paces N.C. A&T with 8.8 points per game.
- Quentin Jones connects on 1.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Aggies.
- Langley leads the team with 3.2 steals per game. Tyrone Lyons collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace N.C. A&T.
- Juan Munoz owns the Lancers top spot in scoring with 13.7 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Longwood leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jesper Granlund with 5.7 rebounds per game and Justin Hill with 4.7 assists per game.
- Munoz averages 2.0 made threes per game to pace the Lancers.
- Nobody on Longwood grabs more steals than Hill (2.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Granlund (1.0 per game).
N.C. A&T vs Longwood: Last Meeting
N.C. A&T vs Longwood (Last 1 Games)
- The 65.3 points per game the Aggies put up are 8.7 fewer points than the Lancers give up (74).
- N.C. A&T is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 74 points.
- Longwood is 0-3 overall and 0-2 against the spread when giving up more than 65.3 points.
- The Lancers' 65 points per game are 13.2 fewer points than the 78.2 the Aggies give up.
- Longwood has put together a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 78.2 points.
- N.C. A&T has a 0-4 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 in games when its opponents score more than 65 points.
- The Aggies have a negative point differential on the season (-77 total points, -12.9 per game), as do the Lancers (-27 total points, -9 per game).
- The Aggies and the Lancers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (31.8 and 33 boards per game, respectively).
- The Lancers are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Aggies are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Aggies and the Lancers grab offensive rebounds at similar rate (eight and 8.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Lancers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Aggies are 1-3.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for N.C. A&T with a mark of -14.0 rebounds per game. Longwood routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +0.3.