The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-4) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Long Island Sharks (1-1) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Steinberg Wellness Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 154.
LIU vs Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Ty Flowers scored 14.3 points per game last season while also adding 9.6 rebounds.
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. averaged 3.1 assists per game.
- Jackson knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Jackson collected 1.2 per game. Flowers averaged 1.8 blocks a game.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Mark Flagg leads the team in both scoring (12.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.7 rebounds per game).
- The Saint Francis (PA) leader in assists is Ramiir Dixon-Conover with 5.0 assists per game.
- Bryce Laskey makes a team-high 1.6 three-pointers per game for the Red Flash.
- Nobody on Saint Francis (PA) grabs more steals than Dixon-Conover (2.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Flagg (0.8 per game).
LIU vs Saint Francis (PA): Last 4 Meetings
LIU and Saint Francis (PA) have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. The Sharks have covered the spread more often than not against the Red Flash, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
LIU vs Saint Francis (PA) (Last 4 Games)
||Saint Francis (PA)
Betting on the Over/Under
LIU combined with its opponents to score over Friday's total, 154, in 48.5% of its 33 games last season.
In 34.4% of Saint Francis (PA) games last season (11/32), the total points scored was greater than Friday's over/under of 154.
Friday's total is 0.4 points higher than the combined 153.6 PPG average of the two teams last season.
The 148.6 combined points per game that these two squads allowed last season are 5.4 fewer than the 154 over/under in this contest.
The Sharks and their opponents scored an average of 152.7 points per game last season, 1.3 fewer than Friday's total.
The 154 total in this game is 4.5 points above the 149.5 average total from Red Flash games last season.